Since launch in early 2017, Garfield Advisory has advised more than 20 clients. These have included large and mid-cap international quoted companies, private investors and family offices, as well as emerging companies across the financial services, technology, energy and real estate sectors.
Garfield Advisory also acts on a retained basis for a number of VC and family office investors, and emerging companies seeking to raise profile and generate potential interest from investors and potential business partners. Current or recent retained clients include:
- An entrepreneurial family office with investments in European start-ups in Insurtech, Wealthtech, lending platforms and Proptech. They have also created Reit-type structures in both Europe and MENA which they intend to list on major global exchanges
- A corporate advisory boutique with a blue-chip pan-European client list
- An independent MIFID-II compliant research house offering unconflicted quoted company research on a pan-European basis
- A rapidly growing B2B French retail digital technology company
- An international asset management group which operates funds investing in global emerging markets high yield debt, quoted biosciences companies and pre-IPO tech companies.
- A leading Israeli entrepreneur with global interests in shipping, energy, resources and transportation
- An Israeli motor vehicle cyber security company